The Amazfit T Rex 2 is an all-adventure watch with support from many features but at a lower price than other similar watches. To maintain affordability, the smartwatch lacks the premium looks but is better equipped to demonstrate new tricks. The true adventure watch, the T Rex 2 watch can be the perfect device to aid your fitness regimen beyond the usual walk in the park or neighborhood or while jogging. The water-resistant watch has many bells and whistles comprising a bunch of sensors that continuously track your oxygen level and heart rate and counts your daily steps. The MOLED display is also a great attraction. To gather more insights about the Amazfit T Rex Watch, keep reading this Amazfit T Rex 2 review.
Amazfit T Rex 2- Design and Features
The bulky watch weighing 67 grams will remind you of Casio G-shock and has four control buttons. It has a button for accessing all the workout modes, and there’s a back button and an up and down button. The 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with an excellent display always remains on.
The Amazfit T Rex Watch is a rugged smartwatch ready to prove its ruggedness when you take it along with you on rough and tough trips. The watch supports five satellite positioning and has a dual-band GPS. The watch can resist water up to 10 ATM, and the military-grade toughness enhances durability and allows the watch to function at extremely low temperatures. The feature-packed fitness tracker, as you may call it, deftly monitors your outdoor activities at various levels with high accuracy. The watch makes you confident of finding your way in unknown terrains by allowing you to upload routes that aid self-navigation. Presuming that the claim of 24 days of battery life is valid, the smartwatch can stay functional even during extended trekking or hiking trips.
The user-friendly watch has a barometer and a compass and measures your stress levels while counting the hours you sleep. Moreover, the watch displays notifications from your smartphone when you activate the feature in the Zepp Health app during setup. The app is immensely versatile because of its many customization options.
Date and Time Adjustment
Now, let us understand how to change the time on Amazfit T-Rex.
- Tap on the watch screen to make the watch’s face visible.
- Now, swipe the screen from right to left or tap the back button once to display the apps list.
- Select Setting by scrolling down the screen.
- In Settings, select the Watch Face and Time option.
- Next, tap on Select time format followed by the Follow Phone option.
- Move over to your Android smartphone. Go to the settings and move from System to Date and time, followed by Disable Set Automatic time, and enter the time manually. For iPhones, follow the sequence Settings, General, Date, and Time, turn off automatic time and enter the time manually.
On syncing your Amazfit T Rex 2 with your smartphone, the time automatically updates in the adventure watch.