The text to speech (TTS) technology has changed our lifestyle. More and more people nowadays prefer to watch a video or listen to audio rather than read textual content using free text-to-speech software.
The information is therefore available in several mediums and helps to maximize one’s time. It is also beneficial for those who cannot read or write.
This article will review the features of the 5 best text-to-speech software available in 2022.
1. iMyFone VoxBox
This software is one of the best text-to-speech apps in the market and boasts more than 3000 voice types. It can read the text in 11 languages from any supported file. The extensive choice makes it suitable for all kinds of users.
- 3000+ voices resemble celebrities, cartoons, YouTubers, rappers, etc.
- Nine global languages, including British, Spanish, and Japanese.
- 25+ country accents like Indian and British accents.
- Software that records, generate, convert and trim.
- Trim, edit and delete options available
The advantage of VoxBox is that it does not read or listen to documents and files, and there is no ad interference.
This is one of the best free text-to-speech software because it can instantly convert text to speech. This software use AI for conversion, but it resembles the human voice. The tool has a selection where one can opt for regular, serious, or happy tones for the voiceover.
- Speechelo software has natural voices and also helps improve text with punctuation marks.
- The tool makes the speech life-like with breath and pauses.
- Supports up to 23 languages
With it, you get a 60-day money-back guarantee.
3. Nuance Dragon
This free text-to-speech software is known for speedy voice generation. It is powered by AI and can be used on the cloud platform.
- The tool is HIPAA certified and ensures data privacy
- Integrates with software like Office 365 and provides the best solutions.
- Has excellent speech recognition technology
This free text-to-speech software reads text and comes with natural voices that are amazing and utilize AI technology for high-quality TTS.
- AI-powered voice gives natural sound
- One can adjust speech speed while listening
Converts all types of texts and saves them on the device. Allows to use them at any time.
5. Azure Text-to-Speech
Software is popular in the technology industry because of its application. It adds cognitive learning methods while providing the best TTS features. While regular users can use it, software developers and engineers use the Azure TTS in their software text-to-speech program.
- Voiceovers are realistic, like native speakers
- TTS features allow the software to incorporate apps and tools
- Voice customization as per requirement
- Used primarily by professionals for building apps and services for their businesses.
- Allows TTS to be deployed from anywhere, such as on-premises, cloud
Murf is your go-to, one of the best free text-to-speech software, and it includes features for eLearning voiceover.
- Suitable for making video presentations and contents
- Allows to convert hyper-real voice recordings
- Can also convert voice back to the text for editing and making new content.
Choosing the right free text-to-speech software involves comparing multiple applications and looking at their features, benefits, and drawbacks. Reviewing the above text reading software will help to decide on one.