The popularity of dark comedy movies has increased in recent years. If you are tired of happy endings and feel-good movies, then The House Film would be a perfect choice. The House 2022 release date was 14th January 2022. The House is saturated with dark and horror circumstances. It is a dark comedy anthology that comprises three stories associated with the house.
The House 2022 Plot
The anxiety that comes with a house, whether it be the authority that others possess over it, the creatures within the confines, or the connection that could result in one’s demise, is the focus of Enda Walsh’s “The House,” which was written and directed by several directors for each story.
In The House animated dark comedy, a destitute family, a worried developer, and a frustrated landlord connect to the same enigmatic property across various ages.
The first story portrays the period of the 1800s when a family moves in trying to start over. Unfortunately, they discover a one-way pass to insanity in this place. The second story of The House then jumps to the present time, where a real estate agent (played by a mouse) is seeking to sell the house after updating it to modern specifications.
The third and last story takes place in the future, following the incidents of a catastrophic flood that has wreaked havoc on the entire planet. The House is located on an isolated urban island. This house, shown as a cat, survives while its irate owner attempts to restore the property to its former splendor while demanding that the tenants pay their rent.
Quite interesting, right! You can enjoy this fascinating animated dark comedy movie on Netflix.
The Cast of ‘The House’ 2022
- Mia Goth [as Mabel]
- Matthew Goode [as Raymond]
- Claudie Blakley [as Penelope]
- Eleanor De Swaef-Roels [as Isobel]
- Mark Heap [as Mr. Thomas]
- Joshua McGuire [as Georgie]
- Stephanie Cole [as Great Aunt Eleanor]
- Miranda Richardson [as Aunt Clarice]
- David Peacock [as Uncle Lucien]
- Barnaby Pilling [as Van Schoonbeek]
- Jarvis Cocker [as Developer]
- Sven Wollter [as Odd Man]
- Yvonne Lombard [as Odd Woman]
- Tommy Hibbitts [as Police Officer]
- Ayesha Antoine [as Police Officer]
- Jason Barnett [as Visitors & Relatives]
- Wayne Forester [as Visitors & Relatives]
- Poppy Gathard [as Visitors & Relatives]
The House (2022), a gorgeous stop-motion anthology film from Netflix, has a plot that lives up to its name. The movie lasts around an hour and a half and includes three different stories set in three distinct locations. Initially, it was decided that The House would be a series, but later it got released as an anthology movie. It is an imaginative animated, stop-motion movie that comprises three dark horror comedy stories. It is worth your time.