The demand for wireless headphones is on the rise. The reason for this is that people are getting tired of wires. The freedom of having wireless headphones is what most people are looking for in a headphone. And Beats by Dre offers a wide range of best quality headphones and Beats Studio 3 wireless is one of them.
Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones have been around for a while now, but they have never been as popular as they are today. This has to do with the fact that more and more people are becoming aware of them and their benefits.
There is a high demand for wireless headphones because they offer many advantages over traditional wired ones. They are often more comfortable, easier to use, and better sound quality than wired headphones. And these factors have increased the demand and value for the Beats Studio 3 headphones.
Beats Studio 3 Specifications
|Sound||Noise Cancelling consistently pinpoints, filters, and cancels outside noise in real-time, allowing users to hear music the way it is meant to be heard.|
|Design||● Height: 18.4 cm / 7.2 in
● Weight: 260 g / 9.17 oz
● Noise cancellation technology benefits from advanced venting
● Ergonomic pivoting ear cups
● Over-ear headphones
|Power||● Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
● When connected in, the LED fuel gauge displays full, low, or exhausted charge levels; when not connected in, the LED fuel gauge displays complete, minimal, or reduced charge levels.
● A 10-minute provided to enable you 3 hours of music playback
● With the noise-canceling feature, the battery lasts up to 22 hours; without it, the battery lasts up to 40 hours.
|Connectivity||● Android compatible
● Micro USB port
● With Beats Studio3 headphones and or AirPods, wirelessly exchange music such as tunes, podcasts, or movies.
● Class 1 Bluetooth through the Apple W1 chip provides easy configuration and changing for Apple devices with an improved range and fewer dropouts.
|Controls||● Accept and make phone calls, manage volume and music streaming, and activate Siri using the multipurpose “b” button.
● External and internal microphones to detect and eliminate undesirable ambient noise
|Inside the box||● Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones
● RemoteTalk 3.5mm cable
● Carrying Case
● Quick Start Guide
● USB charging cable
● Warranty Card
Beats Studio 3 Wireless is available in seven attractive colors such as Matte Black, Defiant Black-Red [The Decade Collection], Red, White, Blue, Midnight Black [The Skyline Collection], and Shadow Gray [The Skyline Collection].
Beats Studio 3 Wireless’s price is $349.95. To create a superior listening experience, real-time stereo calibration protects range, clarity, and emotion. They allow you to move around without being tied down by a cable with a comfortable pillowy experience for your ears. Below are some benefits of using Beats Studio 3 headphones:
- This headphone is more durable than wired ones as they don’t have any cables to be used anywhere at any time.
- The sound quality is better as there is less interference because there are no cables.
- They are more comfortable as they can be worn for long periods without feeling too restricted or uncomfortable.
- They allow the user to multitask, such as listening to music while studying or catching up on podcasts while doing chores.
- The noise cancellation features of Beats Studio 3 allow you to focus on the audio without being distracted by what’s going on.