What is Xero?
If you’re looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly accounting app, Xero is a great option. With its intuitive interface, Xero mobile app makes it easy to manage your finances, from invoicing and tracking expenses to running reports. Plus, Xero integrates with a wide range of third-party apps so that you can tailor it to your specific business needs.
- Pay bills
- Claim expenses
- Bank connections
- Accept money
- Track projects
- Payroll with Gusto
- Bank reconciliation
- Manage Xero contacts
- Capture data
- Send invoices
- Purchase orders
- Sales tax
- Accounting dashboard
- Manage fixed assets
Xero App Pricing
Xero accounting app has three plans, Early, Growing, and Established. You can choose your project as per your requirement. The services for Xero mobile app are sending quotes and 20 invoices, entering five bills, reconciling bank transactions, capturing bills and receipts with hubdoc, short-term cash flow, and business snapshots.
However, not all plans include every service. The Early and Growing plan includes limited services. But the Established plan consists of all service facilities. The early plan costs $12, the Growing plan costs $34, and the Established plan costs $65.
You can use all featured services of Xero free for 30 days. However, you have to subscribe to get their services and full benefits after that. Xero provides 24/7 online support and anytime cancelation.
Benefits of Using the Xero Accounting App
If you’re a small business owner, you know how important it is to keep track of your finances, and the Xero accounting app can help you do just that. Here are some of the benefits of using the Xero app:
- Stay organized: An accounting app can help you keep track of your income and expenses to see where your business stands financially.
- Stay on top of your taxes: An accounting app can help you track your business expenses to deduct them come tax time.
- Save time: An accounting app can automate many of the tasks associated with bookkeeping, so you can spend your time running your business instead of tracking numbers.
- Get paid faster: An accounting app can help you send invoices and track payments to get paid faster.
- Make better business decisions: An accounting app can provide you with insights into your business finances to make more informed decisions about where to invest your time and money.
You must know several aspects of Zero app before you decide to use it for accounting purpose. Try to explore more on this.