The Fortnite map was completely revamped for the newest installment of the battle royale, resulting in a brand-new island to play on. As the snow melts away, there are many map changes, including new environmental difficulties and new regions. A few areas from Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 have been on break since the first chapter, but the majority of the map is all-new, giving Fortnite players plenty to discover.
Fortnite’s New Map and Process for Revealing Landmarks and Locations
In Chapter 3, the players will discover a new Fortnite map with a fresh collection of named locations and landmarks to explore. The snow has melted, and the map of Fortnite Chapter 3 has changed as Titled Tower, an old favorite site, reappears. On the other hand, the map will be grey when players first begin playing, and the names of the named locations will just be question marks.
Players must walk or land from the Battle Bus to each of the named locations and Fortnite landmarks to see the new map in all its magnificence. While identifying the designated locations is simple (thanks to the question marks), locating the landmarks is more difficult because they are not shown on the map. Players should visit the named locations first since this will help them narrow down the landmark locations by searching for the grey patches left on their map.
Fortnite New Map Named Locations
Discovering ten named locations will also fulfill one of the season’s tasks, earning players 25k Battle Pass XP.
Players must visit the following 14 named locations:
- Camp Cuddle (Situated on the far west side of the Island)
- Chonker’s Speedway (Situated on the far south side of the Island)
- Condo Canyon (Situated southeast of Chonker’s Speedway)
- Coney Crossroads (Situated northeast of Tilted Towers)
- Covert Cavern (Situated northeast of Camp Cuddle)
- Greasy Grove (Situated at the southwest side of the Map)
- Logjam Lumberyard (Situated at the northwest of the Island)
- Rocky Reels (Situated southeast of Tilted Towers)
- Sanctuary (Situated at the south of The Daily Bugle)
- Shifty Shafts (Situated in the northwest of Coney Crossroads)
- Sleepy Sound (Situated northeast of Shifty Shafts)
- The Daily Bugle (Situated north of Sanctuary)
- The Joneses (Situated northeast of Condo Canyon)
- Tilted Towers (Situated northeast of Greasy Grove)
Players may fill in the grey part of the new Fortnite Chapter 3 map by visiting all Fortnite locations, just like they have to do with named locations. Landmarks are smaller than named locations and often have a tiny area for players to explore.
Players will come across landmarks by simply exploring the Chapter 3 map. Still, it is advised that they visit all of the named locations first to fill up the new Fortnite map rapidly. This will fill in the bulk of the map, allowing them to locate landmarks and readily leave them with a finished map.
Fortnite Chapter 3 has several surprises for gamers. Along with the Fortnite places updates, Fortnite has gained a slew of new weaponry. The stunning Fortnite Ranger Assault Rifle, Fortnite MK-Seven Assault Rifle, Fortnite Striker Pump Shotgun, and much more will be available to players!