Professional recruiters know the art of finding great candidates. They have the expertise and knack to sieve through resumes to pick the right person for the job. The only thing recruiters need help with is the back-office work, such as scheduling interviews, sending status updates, follow-ups. Luckily, now they have HR management software to help them focus on recruiting.
Freshteam reviews – an overview
Freshteam is an easy-to-use applicant tracking management system that is intuitive and affordable. This recruitment software helps the recruiter source, shortlist, interview, and close the hiring process with the best talents. This software streamlined all mundane tasks that take unproductive time, thus enabling the HR team to be a strategic department in every business. The company has more than 1,50,000 businesses globally and includes clients like Cisco, 3M, Honda, QuizUp, and The Atlantic.
With the help of Freshteam, HR can manage the end-to-end process of recruiting, such as short listing, interviewing, hiring, and on boarding employees with ease. The system allows the HR team to quickly create a customized career page and download information on open positions in different job roles.
Once the candidates are shortlisted, scheduling and conducting interviews, sending online tests to measure their capabilities and whether they fit the job role. Collaborating with other departments for real-time hiring, sharing feedback. Once a candidate is selected, getting offer letter approved from decision-makers and rolling out the offer is seamless.
The first day of a new joiner should be memorable and easy. Freshteam helps to make the joining easy. Usually, new joiners get bogged down on the first day by completing the on-boarding documentation. This delays the entire on-boarding process and overloads the HR team, which has to deal with multiple joiners at any point in time.
Freshteam allows the HR team to create an employee profile once they accept the offer letter. The portal has an employee self-service option that will enable them to use freshteam, update their profile by giving additional details, and store the documents such as educational and work experience documents. Employees can view the organization’s holiday calendar, apply for leave and stay updated with their reports. They can also have access to other open positions in the organization and refer a candidate.
The advantage of the fresh team on-boarding process is that it allows the employee to get a checklist in advance, which saves the time for organizing the documents and complication appointment process in advance. If the on-boarding process is in an advanced place, then the new employee can have their devices such as laptops and mobile, official email ID, and other stuff that can help get into the system from day one.
Freshteam HR management system can be accessed from anywhere by using the iOS and Android apps.
Fresh team features
- Parsing bulk resumes
- Resume search
- Job requisition
- Candidate Management
- Interview Management
- Collaboration tools
- Applicant tracking system
- Attendance management
- Time Tracking
- Mobile app support on iOS and android
- Operate on Windows and Web app
- Multiple language options
- Support services on email, phone, live support, and training.
Users of freshteam
The Freshteam management system is suitable for Freelancers, Start-ups, SMEs, Agencies, and Corporate.
Fresh team pricing comes in four models
This free version can handle
- up to 50 active employees
- publish a maximum of 3 job openings
- Basic career site with email integration
- Recruitment team inbox
- Applicant tracking, application via email
- Team Collaboration
- Employee directory and organization chart
- Mobile apps
- All features as in free version
- Fees @ $1 per employee per month billed annually.
- up to 20 job postings
- Vendor Management
- Interview Scheduling with Outlook Calendar and Google
- Manage unlimited employee documents
- Autopilot (Recruiting Automations)
- Phone, Email & Chat Support
- HR Reports and Analytics
- All features as in free and growth version
- Fees @ $2 per employee per month billed annually
- Platform fees of $99 per month are billed annually
- Upton 100 job posting
- Social recruiting
- Talent pool management
- Advanced Career Site Customizations
- Greater user flexibility with customized restriction
- Duplicate candidates tracking
- Custom Job fields
- Multiple language support
- New hire on-boarding
- Checklist for multiple on-boarding and exits
- All features as in Pro version
- Fees @ $4 per employee per month billed annually.
- Platform fees of $169 per month are billed annually
- Custom user roles
- Access Restrictions Based on IP Address
- One-click data export
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Custom URL & SSL Certificate
- Advanced leave reports
For a growing business, there is all-around pressure on all verticals. Hiring promising talents without using additional resources can be managed efficiently using a tool like the Fresh team.