Over the years, our need to have the technology and the internet around us has increased day by day. The use of cell phones, computers, and laptops has grown by the second around the world. Laptops have advanced and developed to be essentials for human beings regardless of whether it is for work purposes or not.
One of the popular versions of the laptop now is a 2-in-1 laptop. These can be transformed, flipped, and used as a tablet. One side has the laptop screen while the other has the keyboard. Not only are these stylish, but they are also useful, efficient, and convenient to travel with.
Best 2-in-1 laptops 2021
Let us see the features of some of the best 2-in-1 laptops of 2021.
- HP Envy x360 13 – With AMD Ryzen processors and a fantastic aluminum design, the HP Envy x360 13 is one of the most sought-after 2-in-1 laptops available in the market. It can be used as a tent or tablet, and with a Ryzen 5 4500 U CPU, the laptop is better than most of the other laptops with top processors. With a stylish 13.3-inch display and a keyboard that is suitable for everyone, this is also one of the cheapest 2-in-1 laptops on the market. A light, stylish, and one of the best convertible laptops, you can find this on Amazon for under $1000.
- Dell XPS 13 – This device is easily one of the best convertible laptops with a slim and stylish design. Having a very long battery life that can last for almost two days, it has got a convertible chassis—a 13.4-inch device with a sleek look. The touch screen has an unbelievable 16:10 aspect ratio, and the panel is bright. It has an excellent build quality and is a highly recommended device.
- Lenovo Chromebook Duet –The best budget 2-in-1 laptop on this list, the Chromebook Duet has a comparatively smaller display of 10.1-inch with a keyboard that can be separated from the screen. Perhaps the only con in this device is that small keyboard which makes it difficult to type accurately. With a colorful design with good battery life, this laptop should be on your list if you are under a budget.
- Lenovo Yoga 9i – A great 14-inch laptop, The Yoga 9i is a fantastic CPU of Intel Core i7-1185G7 and RAM of 16 GB. With a portable chassis, it can rotate 360 degrees and can be converted into a tablet or placed in tent mode. Having an excellent resolution of 1080p, the display is of the best quality and does not fail to deliver. The laptop also includes a cover to protect the webcam and a great fingerprint sensor.
- The Galaxy Book Pro 360 Laptop – Close to being one of the best 15-inch 2-in-1 laptops, it has a sleek 360 design that comes in a royal blue color and can be converted from laptop to tablet in no time. With storage of 512 GB, the 10th generation Intel Core i7 processors, and a QLED touchscreen of the best quality, this laptop is a full-on powerhouse. It also has a long battery life that lasts up to 18-20 hours and has a Bluetooth pen that comes with it.
- Asus ZenBook Flip S 2-in-1 gaming Laptop – With a stylish hybrid design, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB space, and a lithium battery, the ZenBook is one of the best 2 in 1 gaming laptops of 2021. It has a solid i7 processor designed specifically for gamers, keeping all the necessary gaming modifications in mind.
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 –This laptop is on the list of great flip top laptops. With a 13.5-inch screen, the Chromebook Spin 713 is your ideal compact 2-in-1 laptop for work purposes, documents, spreadsheets, and other projects. It can easily be converted to tablet or tent mode and has a 16:9 aspect ratio. Even if you continuously work on this laptop, it will last for about 12 hours a day, proving that it has long-lasting battery life. The Chromebook is a must-buy with a great sleek design and a bright LED screen.
The laptop features value for money among the best 2-in-1 laptops currently available in the market. These have been listed keeping in mind their design, specifications, efficiency, and, most importantly, price. Check them out and get your 2-in-1 laptop now.