When it gets too chilly, one might need to warm the room a bit in the winter season. For that, you will need a space heater. But which space heater should you get? What are the best space heaters to buy? For that, we have listed down some of the best space heaters in terms of price and quality in 2021.
What is the best type of space Heaters?
Let’s look at some of the best space heaters of 2021.
- The Vornado VH 200 – The Vornado VH 200 quickly heats a room. It delivers the best result in power and speed when it comes to space heaters. The warmth in the room will come about gradually with time. It is considered one of the best space heaters for large rooms. It is very safe because it has a plastic exterior that remains cool. Often people touch a space heater by mistake and hurt themselves, but in this case, you have nothing to worry about.
- The Vornado AVH10 – Like the Vornado VH 200, The AVH10 has added features because it is a pricier space heater. When you turn the space heater off, it will show a countdown clock for a better softy. More importantly, this warms up the room faster than the other space heaters. Even though it may not distribute the air like the VH200, it is one of the best space heaters currently in the market. You can get this in the range of $30-50.
- Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater – This is one of the best space heaters for the garage. It is small, cheap and compact and very reliable. Having been around since the early 2010s, it has not disappointed in terms of quality. It continues to work as a great space heater. It features overheat protection and is a safe and reliable option when you are buying a space heater.
- The Vornado VHEAT Vintage Heater – This is the kind of space heater you are more likely to buy if you want a small space heater. The VHEAT is a great and stylish heater with a metal-constructed body and old knobs, making it look like an antique space heater from the 80s. One of the cons that you will see with this space heater is that it gives out heat only directly in the direction it is located. This is a great space heater to go for in terms of comfort.
- The Lasko CD08200 Ceramic Bathroom Heater – Often, one might need a space heater in the bathroom, so the question does arise, what is the best space heater to buy in that case? The answer is the CD08200. It is safe and ready with all the safety features if some droplets of water fall on it. It can easily and quickly warm the room and is simple to use.
- Vornado OSCTH1 – This attractive device has all the healing powers and is known to oscillate, enabling the heat to distribute evenly in the room. It stands out not only because of its stylish appearance but because it has features where the airflows oscillate instead of blasting straight and eventually fill the room. While it is slow to warm up compared to the quicker other Vornado models, the steady motion means uniform heating and better comfort throughout one’s space. It looks great, in a subtle sci-fairyland has a convenient digital touch screen control. Its safety features that one usually looks for, like a tip-over switch and overheat protection, are present. It is the best space heater with a thermostat.
- Lasko FH500 is an all-season comfort tower fan and heater combined that is above the rest in performance and features. This three- and half foot tall tower is among the best space heater to use and does not take up that much floor space for a room heater. It is known to warm the room quickly and consistently to the temperature set on its digital display. The FH500 device has minute details and includes an easy-to-navigate control panel and remote control. In addition to the standard low and high settings, it also has a medium heating option. It has a timer and an “Auto Eco” setting for better energy efficiency. This model has performed well and has a built-in cooling feature which is a bonus.