Nutrition has become a concern for many people these days. They are worried that the supplements they are taking are not up to the mark. Many people follow the mission of consuming only organic foods, which makes finding the right food and supplement increasingly difficult.
The protein bars you eat can be a great way to supplement your diet with carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Furthermore, they can curb appetite, fuel a workout, or help muscles recover after exercise.
What Is A Naked Protein Bar?
Natural nutritional supplement company Naked Nutrition aims to provide a product that is not only effective but also natural. Therefore, Naked Nutrition introduces a whole new line of protein bars. The Naked Bar is advertised as a whey protein bar made from grass-fed milk.
Reasons To Buy
- The product contains 15 grams of grass-fed whey protein.
- Contains high levels of fiber
- Neither fat nor sugar or carbohydrates is present in these under 200-calorie snacks
- Individually packaged for convenience
- A tasty, nutritious way to provide energy and satisfaction for a long time
What is in The Packet?
As soon as you see the packaging, the first thing you might think is, this looks like soap. However, don’t allow yourself to be fooled. Despite their simple packaging, Naked Nutrition appears intent on providing a quality product. Naked Nutrition claims it offers a very valuable meal replacement bar that could significantly increase your gains.
Naked Protein Bars: Why Are They So Special?
- A combination of extensive research, development, and selfless taste testing has resulted in two delicious Naked Bars each containing 15 grams of Grass-Fed Whey Protein.
- You never thought protein bars could be so good. With this perfectly packaged, ready-to-drink nutritional beverage you can enjoy it any time of the day.
- Naked Bars are a tasty way to stay smart and sweet at the same time. The Naked Bar’s meticulous formulation and premium ingredients leave you satisfied and energized for hours.
- There are two flavors: Peanut Butter Crunch and Chocolate Fudge, each under 200 calories and high in soluble fiber. Even though they taste indulgent, Naked Bars contain little fat, carbohydrates, and sugar.
- A commitment to quality ingredients and transparency remains at the heart of Naked Nutrition.
Different Flavors Of Naked Protein Bar
One of the newest protein bars on the market is the Naked Bar Protein Bar. Two different protein bars were reviewed for this report. The first flavor was chocolate almond and the second was peanut butter. There’s no filler in them, they have 15g of protein and minimal ingredients. Each protein bar is made of grass-fed whey protein concentrate as well as rice syrup and grape juice concentrate. When you look at the ingredients, seeing that they aren’t full of so many chemicals that are hard to pronounce is a positive mark.
Peanut butter and chocolate almond are two flavors that differ greatly in taste. The peanut butter taste is far more pleasant and sweet than the chocolate almond. Additionally, the chocolate almond bar contains almond butter, almond flour, cocoa, and sea salt. A peanut butter bar includes both peanut butter and peanut flour, naturally.
Those who enjoy sweets will find the peanut butter bar much more palatable. Although the dark chocolate almond bar has some sweetness in it, as evidenced by the 12 grams of added sugar, the aftertaste ends up being much sourer than what is found in the peanut butter bar. For those who prefer a mellow taste instead of a sweet end, the chocolate almonds are perfect. The chocolate almond bar comes in a milk chocolate flavor, but your mileage will vary based on personal taste.
Both of these bars contain 15 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat, and 21 grams of carbohydrates. The chocolate almond bar has 7 grams of dietary fiber, while the peanut butter bar has 6 grams. Furthermore, it contains 13 grams of added sugar, whereas the chocolate almond bar contains only 12 grams.
Availability And Price Of Naked Protein Bar
Based on what’s included, Naked Nutrition’s bars seem pretty affordable. Peanut Butter/Chocolate Almond 2-packs are available on Amazon for $5.99, and one flavor 24-packs are available for $29.99. Each protein bar weighs 1.83 oz and 1.9 oz. If you want to save even more money, the company has subscription plans that can save you 5 percent off the retail price.
The product can also be purchased on their website –
In the end, Naked Nutrition has offered up a solid product, particularly since it has focused on making the main ingredients natural as opposed to filling it with highly processed protein. The Naked Bar could offer you everything you are looking for if you prefer the organic approach.