Amazon is known to keep up with the demands of the public and provide them with the best always idiot this time it is back with its revised edition of its smart speaker. If you are someone who keeps up with the daily updates in the world of technology, you probably already know about this innovation and town. But if you are not that up to date with all the latest technology news in the market, but still are considering indulging in the purchase of the new Amazon Echo Dot, we might have something that could help you out. We have brought to you a concise blog that gives you all the basic information that you would require to make an educated choice about the purchase.
What is the Amazon Echo Dot?
As we have mentioned earlier as well Amazon Echo dot is the new speaker device that Amazon has launched. The first of the echo dot generations was launched by Amazon in the market around the year 2016.
In the mid of October 2020, the latest generation of this innovation was made available to the public. The 4th generation Amazon Echo dot guarantees you a completely new and way better Alexa experience. It entitles the user with a lot more power and control over the device.
The echo dot latest generation is also quite secure with multiple layers of protection provided in it. It also gives you the chance to change the language settings. Alexa will now talk to you in the language that you feel comfortable with.
Read More : AMAZON CHOICE PRODUCT ECHO SHOW 5
Features of Amazon Echo Dot
Now that you have a basic idea about what the device is, and a rough outline of the features that it can provide you with, let us delve a bit deeper into the same. Here we have a list for you that discusses is all the new features that this device has to offer to its customers.
- One of the most talked-about changes about the new generation Amazon Echo dot is the design. The developers have bettered and reformed the way that the speaker used to look like. The new design allows the device to deliver louder and clear sound with better bass.
- Another update that comes with the new generation of Echo dot is a plethora of songs. Be it from Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Prime Music, or any other music app for say, if it’s good music, then you can find it here. The songs are also varied in the language that they are in. The latest generation of this smart speaker has songs of all languages such as Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, English, and so on.
- Not just music, Alexa also has got it all covered up in the sectors of news, sports, weather, alarms, and much more. Here too you can opt for the language you want Alexa to present the news to you. However in this case there are just two options – English and Hindi.
- Alexa can also hear you from across the room now. With 4 built-in microphones, the new generation echo dot guarantees only the best for its users. You no longer have to be near the object or hover above it to get your commands through to the device.
- As we have also mentioned briefly earlier, this device has multiple layers of protection. It now comes with a microphone off button. This button ambles you to disconnect the microphone electronically. There is also an option that enables you to hear your recordings later on, and even delete them if required.
Now that we have an idea about the day-to-day merits that the latest generation echo dot can provide you with, here are some technical specifications that you might require to know before you settle on buying the product.
Echo Dot (4th Gen) – 2020 release
341.3 gram (approx.)
100 by 100 by 89 mm
Included in the box
- Power Adapter (15W)
- Echo Dot
- Quick Start Guide.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks
- Does not support ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Hands-free voice control not supported for Mac OS X devices
- Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- 1.6” built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm stereo audio output