Twilio makes sending and receiving SMS easy!
What is Twilio? It is a cloud communication platform that provides an interface for developers to make programs in order to send or receive phone calls, text messages, and other purposes through web services APIs. Twilio Inc. developed the application.
It hosts a telephony infrastructure using Amazon Web Services and connectivity between PSTN and HTTP through web APIs. It also supports open-source software development.
The application also provides the platform to create voice applications at a low cost for commercial uses.
The application is easily synced with the the account. The service is especially effective for a business with multiple branch offices in multiple cities or multiple countries.
Related Article – Google Classroom
What does Twilio do? The application incorporates many convenient features including
- It is a cloud communication platform that is used for sending or receiving phone calls, SMSs.
- Used different web services APIs.
- It hosts telephony infrastructure using Amazon Web Services
- Also provides connectivity between PSTN and HTTP through web APIs.
- The service supports a free Twilio account for limited services.
- The paid service offers users to make a call from a Twilio account.
- Users can purchase temporary numbers using a Twilio account.
- Twilio account can keep a full call log of uses.
- It is a communication application that offers users to send or receive static SMSs free of cost.
- Paid Twilio account supports to make voice calls.
No Cons found to date.
- According to the user’s feedback, it is a quite good application for broadcasting like to send or receive static SMSs free of cost.
- It is a good application for broadcasting a static text message.
Twilio is a cloud communication platform that is used for sending or receiving phone calls, and SMSs. It uses an HTTP-PSTN connection to provide telephony services. Quite effective for broadcasting static text messages to multiple branch offices in multiple cities or countries.
Download the App: