How does Microsoft Excel work?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application that offers users to calculate and store data in a tabular format. The table contains multiple cells. A program works behind the sheet that operates on data entered in cells of a table.
A sheet is an electronic document. In a sheet, each cell can contain either numeric data or text data, or formulas that automatically calculate and displays a value or result based on the content of the cell.
It provides users interface to create a new sheet, edit a sheet, and collaborate a sheet with others from Android devices. It can manage workbooks, spreadsheets, tables, and easily shared with a mail. Also, provides built-in functions for common mathematical and statistical operations.
Related Article – Google Sheets
The Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application incorporates many convenient features like
- It is a spreadsheet application.
- It offers to create a new spreadsheet in a workbook.
- Here, a sheet is a collection of data in a tabular form.
- A table is a collection of multiple cells that contain either numeric data or text data.
- A cell can also contain formulas that automatically calculate the result for the specific cell.
- The application runs on any Android device and Microsoft Excel download follow easy steps.
- This is a very faster application that can process data very fast.
- It also offers a suitable user interface to operate different operations like creating a new workbook, a new spreadsheet, edit a spreadsheet, rename a spreadsheet, representing data using different graphs or charts, etc.
- It is mainly used in accounting, financial, statistical fields.
- Different Microsoft Excel templates.
- Microsoft Excel tutorial is also available in this app.
- It is an easy platform to calculate a huge number of data in a tabular form
- The application is user-friendly and easy to use and free application.
No Cons found to date.
- According to the Google Play Store and other reviews, it is an essential application for calculation and it comes with almost a 5* rating.
- According to our uses and testing, it is a very good service with millions of downloads.
Microsoft Excel is a powerful productive application for calculation and storing data in a tabular form. It is a faster application and performs many operations including creating, editing, and customizing a spreadsheet.
Download the App: