ProtonVPN is a virtual private network application that secures the network developed by Proton Technologies AG. This is a reliable and privacy-focused application for both Android and iOS. It utilizes UDP or TCP and IKEv2 protocols with the AES-256 encryption algorithm.
The application can prevent Web-RTC leaks and DNS from disclosing user’s real IP addresses. It has an advanced feature to turn off Internet access in case of a lost VPN connection, an open-source application.
It is compatible to run on the Mozilla web browser for providing security to Firefox users and doesn’t need the user’s data to run. Here user’s data are protected by the strongest privacy laws around the world.
Key Features of ProtonVPN
It is a network security application that incorporates many convenient features like
- The application can protect user’s data using AES-256 and 4096 RSA encryption technique.
- Here user’s data are protected by the strongest privacy laws around the world.
- It doesn’t support to capture encrypted traffic data and decrypt the data later.
- The application supports two secure virtual private network protocols, OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSec.
- It encrypts DNS to secure a user’s browsing activity from the outsider.
- It also protects the user’s IP addresses.
- Users can safely watch different media including Netflix using ProtonVPN Netflix.
- Here VPN servers are encrypted to protect user’s data.
- Users do not need to share any personal data to run the application.
- It also allows users to select traffic that goes through the VPN tunnel.
- Is ProtonVPN free? Yes, it is a free open-source application.
- Is ProtonVPN download easily? Yes, It is easy to download and easy to use and can run on Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux, and more.
- It also provides a 7-day ProtonVPN free trial.
Pros of ProtonVPN:
- It is an open-source network security application to secure the user’s data.
- It is a trusted security application and it is easy to use and ProtonVPN apk is available.
Cons of ProtonVPN :
No Cons found to date.
Related Articles : NetGuard: No Root Firewall, No Internet Access
- It is a very good application to secure user’s data and according to ProtonVPN review, it comes over a 4* rating.
- According to our testing, the application can secure data by providing the world’s strongest encryption techniques and laws.
- ProtonVPN is an open-source virtual private network application that secure network and network traffic. The application can protect user’s data using AES-256 and 4096 RSA encryption technique and the strongest privacy laws around the world. The application is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux, and more.