Google Assistant is the popular virtual assistant by Google LLC!
Google Assistant app is an Artificial Intelligence virtual voice assistant that is discovered by Google LLC. This application helps users across devices. Ok, Google is the voice command to activate Google assistant.
Google Assistant tutorial is always ready to receive queries from users and give answers to them. This application works on the device’s language. Its user interaction model is easy to understand. So, users can do easy search through this virtual assistant.
- This virtual assistant adapts the user’s voice, pros, cons, preferences from more conversation.
- Google Assistant provides voice interaction to users instead of tapping keys.
- It is smart and well equipped with several platforms like Android, iOS, etc.
- Google Assistant helps users to open applications.
- Google Assistant also helps users to send messages.
- This allows users to make calls.
- The entertainment like playing specific music is also done by the Google Assistant.
- It also helps to know the weather report.
- Google Assistant can also perform actions like home automation.
- It allows users to enable the camera.
Related Article – Alexa–Virtual Assistant AI
- Google Assistant has a well-featured Artificial Intelligence application.
- Ease of use, it is easier to use through human natural voice.
- Everything in one place.
No Cons found to date – This is the best AI Voice Assistant App.
- As per global rating, now this application is very well featured and well equipped. It comes with the nearest to 5* rating.
- According to our implementation and testing, the different features of this app are effective for doing any task by single voice command.
Google Assistant, is the Google virtual voice helper that uses voice queries and a natural language user interface to answer the user’s queries. Google Assistant uses advanced speech recognition and AI technologies for better performing and serving the user’s queries. It supports a wide range of user commands for serving basic human needs. OK, or Hey Google voice command is used to turn on the application.