A digital signature is a mathematical technique that is used for verifying the authenticity of digital images or digital documents. This digital Signature application allows verifying sender and receiver authentication that reflects the integrity of the information.
Digital Signature application works based on cryptographic protocols. Here the term cryptography represents actual data hiding and protocol means a set of rules to follow the technique. It is mainly used for financial and software distribution purposes. Otherwise, it is also used to detect data tampering and forgery.
Digital signature works based on public-key cryptography or asymmetric cryptography. In a digital signature, asymmetric cryptography uses pair of keys, a public key, for receiver uses and a private key, for the sender or owner uses that allow to check the authenticity and integrity of data by lock and unlock feature.
This application is also known as e-signature application and it is mainly implemented for online email signature cases. It plays a vital role in filling the digital information. This is a supreme application for data authentication.
Digital Signature, the cryptographic application incorporates many convenient features like:
- This cryptographic application provides a validation layer and security to messages on a non-secure channel or pathway.
- Its actual implementation is, it makes the user or receiver to believe the original source of the message sender.
- Digital Signature has an important feature, non-repudiation, where the signer cannot claim about not signing.
- The application is working on e-mail or electronic mail, messages, etc.
- This is a secure app. It secures time during signature on any documents.
- Digital Signature application used for document signature, pdf signature, photo signature, etc.
- This application first receives user responses by asking users to allow or deny.
- It provides multiple features like Make Signature, Photo Signature, Creation, etc.
- It also allows users to set the thickness of the pen by which users sign on the documents.
- This application also supports the different signature interface like Signatures With Transparent Background, Signatures On Pictures/Forms, etc.
Related Article – Virtual Assistant DataBot: Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Signature maintains authenticity, and integrity of messages.
- Ease of use, no need of Internet data to create a new digital signature.
No Cons found to date.
- As per global rating, now this application is very well featured and well serviced. It comes with the nearest to 5* rating.
- According to our implementation and testing, this is the best app to check message authenticity.
Digital Signatures are equivalent to traditional hand-written signatures but it is based on cryptographic technique. It gains a user’s trust for its demandable features. It can create a digital signature on any word or pdf document or photo and maintains data privacy.