Let’s check out the top features of the Tor browser!
The Tor Browser is a web browser that protects users against tracking, surveillance, censorship, etc. It is a platform-independent web browser, used on Windows, Linux, Android, iOS platforms. It offers the highest standard of privacy and security during web browsing.
Tor also provides the interface for configuring the tor to connect a network bridge if tor is blocked.
Tor, the privacy browser incorporates many convenient features like
- Tor is a platform-independent browser that runs on any platform.
- Can keep user data secure during web browsing.
- Track and control user’s data and prevent website trackers.
- It has a feature that blocks browser plugins like RealPlayer, Flash, QuickTime, etc.
- Tor works against hidden surveillance on user’s visited websites.
- Resist tracking user’s fingerprints like device information.
- Tor provides multi-layered encryption on data traffic during data passes over the tor network.
- It is user flexible and provides a hazardless web browsing
Related Article – Microsoft Edge
- Tor is free and open-source software.
- Ease of use, it is easier to use.
- No Cons found to date – This is a very good web browser
- As per global rating, now this application is very well featured and well serviced. It comes with the nearest to 5* rating.
The Tor browser is a famous platform-independent open-source web browser. It is user flexible, faster and has high performance level. Tor is known as an onion browser. It steps up in providing security on net surfing.