Get things done by Bot?
Siri is an Artificial Intelligence application that is discovered by Apple Inc with iPhone 4S series. It provides multi-dimension features with a better Graphical User Interface. Its features run in a 24×7 environment with user’s daily needs. Siri helps people to talk to themselves by voice command. The more user uses Siri, the more Siri adapts user’s voice, vocabulary, pronunciation, and personal preferences. Siri works on 560 different voice commands.
- This virtual assistant adapts the user’s voice, pros, cons, preferences from more conversation.
- Siri gives 560 different voice commands to users to work and personalize features on Siri
- It can track the task records and starts to pick up directly from the last track, like in last played music, books, shopping, etc.
- Siri can create routines to automate the daily uses of smart home devices like smart lights, air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- Siri allows users to make funny quotes.
- Siri provides an interface for playing music.
- It provides streaming services.
- The application also provides an interface to customize the responses to the commands.
- Siri has access to third-party applications for messaging, making internet calls, making payments, etc.
- Siri can perform multiple actions like navigating areas, scheduling events, scheduling reminders, searching over the Internet, finding information on entertainment and ride-sharing, etc.
- Siri allows users to take a photo from the device setting.
- What is Siri and how does Siri work?
- Siri has a well-featured Artificial Intelligence device. Ease of use, it is very easier to use through human natural voice
- Everything in one place.
- Siri is not built-in or made for the Android platform.
- As per global rating, now this application is very well featured and well equipped. It comes with the nearest to 5* rating.
- So, According to our implementation and testing, the different features of this app are effective for doing any task by single voice command.
Siri, the virtual assistant uses voice queries and a natural language user interface to answer the user’s queries. Siri uses advanced speech recognition and machine learning technologies for better performance. Siri supports a wide range of user commands for serving basic human needs. So starts with Hey Siri’s voice command.
Discover from the Web: